1) Log in as a root.
2) Install the latest OpenVPN package by "apt-get install openvpn"
3) Download the OpenVPN configuration files and unzip the content of downloaded archive to some directory. For example to "/root/vpnstaticip/"
4) Change to directory which contain previously unzipped files like "/root/vpnstaticip/"
5) Then start your OpenVPN connection in terminal using the following command (for us6.getfixedip.com server): "openvpn --config us6.ovpn"
7) Once you see the message "Initialization Sequence Completed" your openvpn connection is established successfully.